Thursday, September 06, 2007

Dream

I was in Foxwoods and I lost my gold purse. It apparently had a lot of money in it, a lot of that money being crumpled up ones. So I'm running around Foxwoods looking for my purse, when I see a little boy holding a bunch of those one dollar bills. I chase after him and into his classroom where he tells me I cant prove that the money is mine and he's laughing about it. I start to yell back that the money is mine, but the teacher (young pretty female, reminds me of my 4th grade teacher) starts to stick up for him. I give up and leave.

I drive my silver minivan back to my dad's house in New Hampshire, park it out front, and get out of the car. As soon as I get out I realize I need to go back to Foxwoods and get my purse, and that it was stupid to just leave it there when it's so important. I crouch down and start to sneak back to the car because I dont want my mom to see me come home and leave again so quickly. In the bay window there is a crazy blonde homeless looking guy.

I get back to my car and there are two people in the passengers and drivers seats. They have lots of paper plates filled with food. There is a 3rd person outside of the car with a camera/camcorder. I tell them to get out of my car, I need to leave. They tell me they are filming a movie, and just a minute. The two in the car start striking poses with the paper plates. I am in a panic.

No comments: