Friday, September 21, 2007

QUIZ

SEVEN THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN MY ROOM:
Beeker :)
Cases of bottled H20
Candles
Oversized bean bag
Weed
Lap top
Candy!!!


SEVEN RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. Do you like anyone? Of course!
2. Does someone like you? Everyone loves me!
3. Last real crush? No comment.
4. Been lead on? Probably.
5. Been cheated on? Not that I know of... but that could just mean he's good....
6. Want a relationship? Like the one I'm in? Sure!

SEVEN THINGS YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT:
Toothbrush
Undies
Lip gloss
Hair ties
Water
Candy
High heels

SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
Poker
Jobs
Sleep
The tv show I'm watching
My love :)
....
.... (I don't really think about that many things all at the same time. Call me simple.)

SEVEN OTHER THINGS - DO YOU:
1. Believe in God? Nope. No offense.
2. Had a dream come true? Not exactly.
3. Read the newspaper? I don't. I should work on that.
4. Pray? Never
5. Have a best friend? Not really. Wah.
6. Had braces? Do you had braces? Who wrote this quiz? Yes.
7. Wish on stars? I don't.

SEVEN HAVE YOU EVERS:
1. Fallen in love? Yes, I believe I have :)
2. Kiss someone of the same sex? Like, a friend and my mom? Sure. Like as in wink wink? Have to say no.
3. Cheated? Not me.
5. Ran away from home? Never. Unless sneaking out counts.
6. Played strip poker? Of course. I'm a poker buff.
7. Pulled an all nighter? Who hasn't?

SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU:
1. Cried? Yes :((
2. Had fun? Sure thang.
3. Been kissed? Oh yeah.
4. Felt stupid? A little bit.
5. Talked to an ex? Nope.
6. Bought anything? Nuggets. Mmmm.
7. Used chapstick? Of course!

No comments: