Tuesday, September 04, 2007

AN IDEA

Was talking to an old friend last night and I got to thinking about working over at the race track. No, not as a bookie, but as a poker dealer. I hear they make fantastic money, and I could really use some of that. I would have to get a car, but I would get a used one and it would make a world of difference to have one. Do you have one you would like to sell me? Or perhaps just give me. For free. Really. You're too kind.

It looks like I would probably work 6-7 days a week, but hell, wouldn't it be worth it? I'd save a hell of a lot of money, thats for sure! Hmm... interesting.

Speaking of saving money, I just got myself out of a big hole! UHaul came through finally on the accident I got into with Jamie's car. (NOT my fault, I have to say that even for the fact that I mentioned just prior that UHaul came through because... well, you know. Asian and all.) They gave him a check for $1,003.66 Odd number, no? Lets just hope that covers it!

Things have been a little awkward around the house lately with Deanna, Scott and I. I think Deanna feels like ever since I started dating Scott I am pulling apart their friendship, when the reality is Scott hates her more than anything and thinks shes a total bitch, and it all started when she stole money from the poker pot. I'll give her that she was broke as shit at the time and probably a little desperate to pay some bills, but shit, shes got friends, and I'm sure they would have lent her money if she could let go of her pride a little. Hell, I'm in the same situation as she was then, and I'm asking away! (Hmm... note to self; be more tactful).

Either way, its a hate Triangle. Scott hates her, and therefore she hates me. Well, I don't hate Scott, but you get the gist. How to solve this dilemma! Any suggestions? I'm in dire need! HELP!

All weekend Scott worked on completely fixing up the bathroom in our bedroom. I'm stoked, it looks beautiful! new sink, toilet, shower curtain, floor, tiles, etc..... You may be thinking to yourself "Gee, she sure needs a life if she gets this excited over a bathroom!" But you go redo your own bathroom and get back to me. Chances are, you're gonna be a little excited about it.

.... but you're right, I could use a life too.

No comments: