Friday, December 14, 2007

Quiz Fun!

1. To whom did you last give the finger?
Scott. I'm really sweet like that.

2. If you had 1,000 dollars what would you buy?
2 Tickets to Vegas baby!

3. what was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
I believe that would be water. How boring, I know.

4. Are you different now than you were 6 months ago?
I dont really think so. Pretty much the same old gal!

5. Have you kissed anyone in the last three days?
Yes.

6. When was the last photograph you took?
Way too long ago. That makes me sad. Probably over 2 years ago. Somebody get me a camera quick!

7. Where were you last night around 9:30?
At home watching the freakiest asian movies ever!

8. What do you think of guys who wear eyeliner?
Weird.

9. How many hours did you last sleep?
9 hours. It was the most resful sleep I had in a LONG time.

11. Justin Timberlake shows up at your door, what do you do?
Ask why?

12. How was the last egg you ate prepared ?
Eggy in the basket! Thank you Ceria!

13. Where did you last wear sunglasses?
I have never worn sunglasses. Maybe I put a pair on at a poker table as a joke.

14. Ever worn your underwear backwards?
Not any longer than pulling them up and realizing they are backwards.... I have worn them inside out all day before. That was a little weird to discover.

15. Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
Any of several poker players.

16. Does it bother you when people put && before every sentence and ;;?
&&Why would anyone do that?;; &&I have actually never seen it done!;;

17. What animal did you last pet or hold?
Beeker! What a cute kitty cat!

18.What was the last law you broke?
I dont really break laws. Unless you call running an underground poker game out of my house breaking laws. I sure dont.

19. What are you wearing?
black socks, black sweat pants, a black sweatshirt. Damn, I'm so stylish.

20. What did you think of your last kiss?
Good?

21. What was the last newspaper you read or skimmed?
I dont read newspapers... But maybe I picked a Metro up on a random bench.

22. What were the last words written on your hand?
I never write on my hands. Someone once told me the ink seeps into your skin and can make you go crazy.

23. What was the last hair product you used?
I dont use hair products. GOD I'M BORING LOOKING AT MY LAST 3 QUESTIONS!

24. What was the last text message you received?
"I will be there. Ipswich IPA for beer please. Thanks." via Young.

25. What was the last medication you took?
My birth control. Shit, gotta go take that fucker again!

26. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
My cab driver when he threw my toilet paper at me. It's a long story.

27. To what song did you last sing along to?
The L Word opening song. So lame.

28. What was the last musical instrument played in your presence?
Guitar. Ceria's roomates are musicians. 'Nuff said.

29. What was the last superstitious thing you did?
Yea, I am ridiculously not superstitious.

30. What's the last good book you read?
This is embarrassing because I dont read much.... Master and Margherita was pretty good. But that was also a pretty long time ago.

No comments: